The Florida Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association’s phones and doors are always open to FPMA Members for consultation on individual business problems, interpretation of laws and regulations, or assistance in negotiation with governmental agencies. As an FPMA Member, your company will receive on-going quality state representation in the Florida legislature and before various relevant regulatory bodies.
- National Representation
Our members are automatically represented by the Petroleum Marketers Association of America (PMAA), National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) and the Society of Independent Gasoline Marketers Association (SIGMA) ... all of which are national organizations comprised of state and regional petroleum marketing and convenience store associations, which band together to create a nationwide network dedicated to quality collective federal representation.
- FPMA’s Annual Expo - The Sunshine Food and Fuel Expo
It's the only one of its kind in the state of Florida with hundreds of people in attendance to view over 200 exhibits displaying the latest in petroleum, convenience store products, services and technologies. The Expo program includes industry workshops, national speakers, membership meetings, brand meetings, social functions, networking and direct interaction with other industry and government representatives.
- FPMA's Website
www.FPMA.org is a readily available resource for all members. FPMA’s website is your connection to all other FPMA Members, national organizations, governmental services and daily news of interest. With a click of the mouse, you have direct access to internet resources, industry information, as well as a free classified section for members only.
- Membership Directory
FPMA produces an annual publication which is a cross-reference guide to Marketers and Suppliers, as well as, governmental and Association information.
- The Petrogram
The FPMA publishes a high profile quarterly industry magazine. It is a source of technical information, industry trends, customary C-Store, environmental and legal columns, special profile features – focusing on Marketers, Suppliers, YEO's and more, plus a free classified section for members only.
- Fueling Florida's Future
A weekly email update from FPMA's Executive Director, Ned Bowman, which highlights current events, legislative, regulatory, marketing and technical issues and more, which is sent out each Monday, via email to all members.
FPMA knows you want to be the best in the industry, and the best way to stay on top is to stay informed. The FPMA InForum is an informative e-news brief that delivers the most relevant content to your inbox every Monday to all members.
- “On-Request Education”
FPMA develops and conducts educational seminars, web discussions and workshops to assist our Members with keeping up with management skills, personnel issues and any industry focused needs as requested by our Members.
- FPMA's Scholarship Program
College scholarships applied for annually are available to FPMA Members, their employees and dependents.
Used for political contributions assisting in making a legislative difference for our industry.
- Member Service Products
These services and products enable our Members to be in compliance with the latest regulatory requirements, as well as products to assist in day-to-day business needs, such as marketing, administration, safety and personnel needs.
FPMA Affiliate Benefits
After joining the FPMA, you are immediately qualified for these benefits with FPMA Affiliates:
Patron Member Benefits
- Free web links with logos on the FPMA website
- Patron page on the FPMA website
- Patron page in the annual Membership Directory
- Patron signage on Expo Booths
- Patron recognition at the annual Expo
- Profiles in Petrogram Magazine
The goals of the Florida Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association are to:
Apply for membership now!
- Advance the free enterprise system, specifically the business concerns of its Members;
- Pool the energy and resources of its Members in the pursuit of common objectives;
- Encourage mutual communication among its Members and elected officials;
- Serve as ombudsman for its Members at the National, State and local levels of government;
- Provide industry related, educational opportunities for its Members through publications, seminars, and conventions/networking;
- Promote broad representation of Florida's petroleum and convenience store industries through an inclusive membership program;
- Foster a positive public image of the industry.