The Florida Petroleum Marketers & Convenience Store Association is investing in the future of the Florida Legislature and Executive Branch by participating in political campaigns and leadership funds. Using the resources entrusted to us by our members, we provide tangible support to candidates for political office who share our pro-business, pro-retail philosophy and who can help advance our key legislative priorities in supporting and enhancing Florida’s c-store and petroleum industry.
We need your help! For our association to continue to have success with legislators and executive leaders, we must ask you to support our FPMA Political Action Committees (PetroPACs). If you have never contributed, now is the time to start and to commit to an annual contribution to help us represent you at the highest level! To encourage maximum participation, we have developed a PAC Membership Program with different contribution levels below, including one that’s best for your business.
PAC STRUCTURE & MEMBER BENEFITS
- Supporter ($100)
- Membership in the PAC; Email updates on political events
- Advocate ($500, $1000)
- Email updates on political events; Invitation to local political events
- Champion ($2,500)
- Email updates on political events; Invitation to all PETROPAC events
- PAC Advisory Council ($25,000)
- Representation on the Council that approves and directs all FPMA political giving; all of the above benefits