For all Press Inquiries or general questions or concerns, please contact Ned Bowman, FPMA Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call 850-524-6609. Subscribe to FPMA's COVID-19 email updates HERE
At this time, we are following the access protocols established for previous disasters for areas restricted under curfew, etc. That information can be found here: https://floridadisaster.
org/business/statewide- private-sector-re-entry- program/
For Critical Industry Employee Authorization Letter Template: CLICK HERE
- Homeland Security: "Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce” Advisory List
USEPA FUEL WAIVER
- Click HERE Fuel Waiver Concerning Summer Gasoline
RESOURCES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program - https://floridadisaster.biz
- The Business Damage Assessment Survey can be taken online at https://floridadisaster.biz/.
- NACS Collection of Guidelines for Businesses
- How HR can navigate COVID-19
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act - Effective April 1 - December 31, 2020 (not retroactive)
Industry Resources below, click links to view or download:
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
- Executive Order 20-69: this Executive Order waives in-person meeting requirements so that public officials can safely continue their duties without impediment.
- Executive Order 20-70: this Executive Order directs all movie theatres, concert houses, auditoriums, playhouses, bowling alleys, arcades, gymnasiums, fitness studios and beaches to close in Broward County and Palm Beach County.
- Executive Order 20-71: this Executive Order directs all restaurants and food establishments within the state to suspend on-premises food and alcohol consumption for customers.
Executive Order 20-72: this Executive Order prohibits medically unnecessary, non-urgent or non-emergency procedures or surgeries
- Executive Order 20-82: this Executive Order directs all persons who have entered the state of Florida form an area with substantial community spread to isolate or quarantine for a period of 14 days from the time of entry into the State of Florida or the duration of the person’s presence in the State of Florida.
- Executive Order 20-86: directing all persons who enter the State of Florida from an area with substantial community spread, to include the State of Louisiana, inclusive of those entering the State of Florida by roadways, to isolate or quarantine for a period of 14 days from the time of entry into the State of Florida or the duration of the person’s presence in the State of Florida, whichever is shorter.
- Executive Order 20-87: ordering all parties engaged in rental of vacation rental properties to suspend vacation rental operations. Vacation rentals are prohibited from making new reservations or bookings and shall not accept new guests for check-in for the duration of this order.
FEDERAL MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY ADMINISTRATION
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
CDC guidance on PPE, checklist, and communication resources:
coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ respirators-strategy/index. html
CDC Healthcare Supply of Personal Protective Equipment:
CDC Communication Resources:
CDC vendor and product name for N95s:
- Florida’s Department of Agriculture released an Emergency Rule on March 20 allowing Class D-4 fuels to be sold for an additional 30 days due to an extreme and unusual oversupply of fuel meeting winter season volatility requirements, known as “winter blend” fuel.
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
PRICE GOUGING HOTLINE:
- Attorney General Ashley Moody has activated Florida’s Price Gouging Hotline for all consumers in the state
Attorney General Ashley Moody said, “We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation in Florida very closely and following the Governor’s state of emergency declaration, our price gouging laws are now in effect. I have a rapid response team ready to immediately respond to allegations of price gouging and our Consumer Protection Division continues to look for scams by fraudsters who would use this situation to rip-off Floridians".QUICK LINKS
COVID-19 CALL CENTER OR EMAIL
- For any other questions related to COVID-19 in Florida, please contact the state’s dedicated COVID-19 Call Center by calling (866) 779-6121. The Call Center is available 24 hours per day. Inquiries may also be emailed to COVIDemail@example.com.
- The Center for Disease Control continues to update guidance on COVID-19 at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.