Welcome to FPMA!
The Florida Petroleum Marketers Association, Inc. is a nationally recognized, marketer driven, premier Association dedicated to fostering the business health and vitality of Florida’s petroleum marketers, dealers, suppliers and convenience store retailers.
Mark Your Calendar
Every Day is Beautiful in Green Valley
With a wide variety of events and opportunities, Green Valley has something to offer everyone. Celebrate the fun of the Minnesota State Fair with us each summer. Enjoy a scenic stroll through our many parks or play a round of golf at one of our three courses. Have your picture taken with the World’s Largest Owl and marvel at all the beautiful outdoor murals throughout the town.
Our community offers a thriving economy, superb schools, traditional values, faith and fellowship, helpful services, and many entertainment options. Green Valley is truly the ideal place for new ventures and new growth because every day is abeautiful day.
Quick Links for Information and Updates
EXHIBITORS REGISTER NOW FOR
2024 SUNSHINE EXPO! Daytona Beach, Florida
CLICK HERE to register your exhibit space
CLICK HERE to view the Schedule of Events
Tradeshow, conference and events all held at the Ocean Center Convention Center, Daytona Beach Florida.
For hotel accommodations reserve with FPMA's official room block at Daytona Grande Oceanfront
Reserve your hotel room online click here or by calling 833-428-1867.
Sunshine EXPO Room Block is $229 ++ per night for standard rooms.
Adjusted Fuel Tax Rates 2024
New Fuel tax rates will be adjusted starting January 1, 2024.
For more information CLICK HERE
Stay Current in the FPMA "Member Information Center"
FPMA Members, Is Your Company Membership Information Correct?
Would You like to Pay Your Member Dues Online?
FPMA is dedicated to maintaining current member information. Access FPMA's new Member Information Center that YOU can access online!CLICK HERE To Create Your Account or LOG-IN
Contact Joanna Wolff [email protected] with any questions that you have.
- Please log in to your profile to confirm your contact information is correct. This is the information we use to send you correspondence and is used in the printed FPMA Directory.
- Double check that the list of employees under your company is current. These are the names of employees who you would like to receive correspondence and be listed in the directory.
- If you would like to connect with us on social network, include your information under the "Social Network" tab.
- If you are an Associate Supporter Member, double check your "Directory Category" is accurate.
- If you are a Marketer Member, make sure your # of C-Stores is correct and list the Brands that you carry.
- You can also pay your dues invoices from your profile.